Personal data protection
– “Tesko Steel” Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Rybnik –
This is to advise you that:
1. “Tesko Steel” sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Rybnik 44-203, ul. Brzezińska 8a, is the controller of personal data that you have provided.
2. Contact details of the controller:
a. e-mail: email@example.com ,
b. telephone: + 48 32 432 91 20,
c. correspondence address (with a note on the envelope: “GDPR”): ul. Brzezińska 8a, 44-203 Rybnik.
3 Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
a. Conclusion and performance of contracts or preparation of a commercial offer at your request
b. Pursuing legitimate interests of the controller:
• documentation of the transaction concluded,
• verification of the counterparty’s financial standing, including in particular their solvency,
• determination, confirmation and performance of debt collection,
• creation of appropriate analytical and statistical reports based on available data for own needs.
4. Legal grounds for the processing of personal data are formed by Article 6 section 1(b) and (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 [GDPR] (EU OJ L 2016.119.1) – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
5. Your personal data will be stored until the expiration of the time limit for claims resulting from the conclusion of the contract or the performance of other legal obligations imposed of the controller.
6. You have the right to access your data at any time, rectify, delete or limit processing, obtain a copy of the data, object to the processing of personal data, the right to transfer the data and the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7. Recipients of personal data may include:
• entities processing data on behalf of “Tesko Steel” sp. z o.o.:
• entities acting as intermediaries in transactions concluded by “Tesko Steel” sp. z o.o.;
• providing advisory, consulting, audit or IT services;
• providing legal, tax or accounting assistance;
• research agencies carrying out orders of “Tesko Steel” sp. z o.o.;
• other entities whose participation is necessary for the fulfilment of obligations imposed on “Tesko Steel” sp. o.o., resulting either from the contract concluded – forming the grounds for the processing of personal data, or from the applicable laws that additional parties to the transaction are subject to, if necessary;
• related entities of “Tesko Steel” sp. z o.o.;
• freight forwarding companies;
• transport companies;
• logistics companies,
• customs agencies;
• state or local government authorities and offices;
• business information bureaus;
• postal operators and couriers;
8. The controller advises that your personal data may be transferred to third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Community, in reasonable cases and to the extent necessary to perform the contract concluded.
9. For more information about the processing of personal data and your rights, see the website: www.uodo.gov.pl